International Accounting and Business Advisory Services
We are able to provide a comprehensive range of International Accounting and Business Advisory Services to both International and New Zealand clients including:
- Advising on New Zealand structures
- Distributorship agreements.
- Meeting statutory requirements for foreign companies operating in New Zealand.
- Legal Services relevant to these operations including consultancy on taxation issues and organisational structures
- Corporate systems analysis designed to identify cost and operational efficiencies
- Due Diligence Reviews for strategic investors intending to acquire a stake in a business enterprise
Mergers & Acquisitions
We provide the following key services in the area of mergers and acquisitions:
- Procedural aspects including de-mergers, splits, spin-offs and reverse mergers.
- Corporate valuations and determining the exchange ratios for valuation purposes.
- Funding strategies.
- Advising on legal aspects of the above.
- Tax implications
- Advice on the formation of strategic alliances.
Specialist Taxation Services
We offer professional services in both domestic and cross border taxation including:
- Tax compliance and representations before IRD on tax investigation, disputes, penalties and debt management
- Individual tax services including tax planning for companies, trusts and other entities
- Tax planning for restructured and reorganized entities.
- GST, PAYE, FBT and Income Tax.
- Withholding tax and Approved Issuer Levy (AIL)